Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

AUM + MidiMixer mute problem

Hello!

When I use midimixer to mute AUM (I posted a photo with the settings) I get the following behavior: When I mute from midimixer the AUM channel is muted (great!), one I press the button again to "unmute" nothing happens (not great). I have to click the button once again to unmute, but now the midimixer "mute" button is red (as if the channel was muted, though it is not). I have to press it one more time so it looks "unmuted", and this happens to work since the AUM channel does not respond to this last click. So I need to press the "mute" button on midimixer 4 times for an AUM channel to go from muted to unmuted. Any way to fix this?

Comments

• Sounds like you have a toggle action driving a toggle action. Can you change the AUM Mute action to "state"?. They're in MIDI CTRL under the main AUM hamburger menu.

• @uncledave said:
    Sounds like you have a toggle action driving a toggle action. Can you change the AUM Mute action to "state"?. They're in MIDI CTRL under the main AUM hamburger menu.

+1 this is your issue check your setting in AUM mute action, works perfectly here with toggle (cycle) disabled.

• @uncledave @Janosax
    Thanks!!! That solved it :)