Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

"A.I." (Machine Learning Algorithms) To Generate Art

Comments

• @AudioGus said:

Wow. It does look amazing. Is the Beta closed?

• edited August 2022

@echoopera said:

@AudioGus said:

Wow. It does look amazing. Is the Beta closed?

It is, but you can sign up here https://stability.ai/beta-signup-form

They may post an invite link we can share too, will let you know!

Also, Nightcafe is getting it soon...

• edited August 2022

Blotters Bots Sheet:

• edited August 2022

@echoopera said:
    Blotters Bots Sheet:

I can see the appeal and I predict the entire illustrated art market will implode because of this. It's the advent of automation in the creative arts field and it certainly won't be going back from here. Art which used to cost hundreds or thousands will cost pennies or dollars.

And I’ll make a prediction on machine learning systems in music: I predict we will see at least one “top 10” hit written and performed by one of these systems within the next 5-6 years on the music charts. Possibly sooner.

• Time for a couple EPS and singles 🤪

• I call this one “The great journey”

• @echoopera said:
    Time for a couple EPS and singles 🤪

Look great.

• @AudioGus said:
    I can't believe this will run on an Nvidia 3000 series GPU and take mere seconds to render.

You can run it locally it now if you want to seek out the leaked model :) but I think it's officially being released next week.
    Definitely the most useful model for me so far. But we'll always be chasing the "next" model :)

• I created an account for my dalle and midjourney experiments here: https://www.instagram.com/auxmux.ai/.

Great stuff @echoopera @AudioGus

• @Carnbot said:

@AudioGus said:
    I can't believe this will run on an Nvidia 3000 series GPU and take mere seconds to render.

You can run it locally it now if you want to seek out the leaked model :) but I think it's officially being released next week.
    Definitely the most useful model for me so far. But we'll always be chasing the "next" model :)

Yah, been hearing about this leak but would rather just get the official deal. Not even sure how the leak would run as I heard it was just the weights that were leaked and I am not into learning Python this week, heh. I will probably be a web subscriber in the short term then things like disco diffusion and apps will come out etc. I have some ye olde Nightcafe credits that will be good to burn too. Ahhh, init images, can't wait!

• @auxmux said:
    I created an account for my dalle and midjourney experiments here: https://www.instagram.com/auxmux.ai/.

awww, love the literate mushbot :)

• edited August 2022

@AudioGus said:

@auxmux said:
    I created an account for my dalle and midjourney experiments here: https://www.instagram.com/auxmux.ai/.

awww, love the literate mushbot :)

😍 haha, thanks! yeah, I love him too. Feeding randomness into these systems yields the best results.

• @AudioGus said:

@Carnbot said:

@AudioGus said:

Yah, been hearing about this leak but would rather just get the official deal. Not even sure how the leak would run as I heard it was just the weights that were leaked and I am not into learning Python this week, heh. I will probably be a web subscriber in the short term then things like disco diffusion and apps will come out etc. I have some ye olde Nightcafe credits that will be good to burn too. Ahhh, init images, can't wait!

You just need to run Visions of Chaos, no python knowledge necessary :) I just heard that the leaked model is an earlier version from June but it does work well, looking forward to trying the official one out though when released.

• Fun with Bots:

• @echoopera said:
    Fun with Bots:

Cool as hell

• @magnusovi said:

@echoopera said:
    Fun with Bots:

Cool as hell

Many thanks. You can find the hi-res image on my Twitter feed (@)echo opera

Cheers!

• A 2 Pager for you all:

• edited August 2022

@echoopera said:
    A 2 Pager for you all:

Looks just like Moebius. Pretty cool. You should consider doing an entire graphic novel/comic book. You could be the first!

• edited August 2022

Moebius you say? 🤫 Inspires me always

• edited August 2022

@Carnbot said:

@AudioGus said:

@Carnbot said:

@AudioGus said:

You just need to run Visions of Chaos, no python knowledge necessary :) I just heard that the leaked model is an earlier version from June but it does work well, looking forward to trying the official one out though when released.

Hmmm, have not installed Visions of Chaos because of all of these tinkers it looks like I would have to do... https://softology.pro/tutorials/tensorflow/tensorflow.htm

Is this still required? I don't want to do all this to my work machine.

• @AudioGus said:

@Carnbot said:

@AudioGus said:

@Carnbot said:

@AudioGus said:

Hmmm, have not installed Visions of Chaos because of all of these tinkers it looks like I would have to do... https://softology.pro/tutorials/tensorflow/tensorflow.htm

Yeah it is a bit of a hassle to get it all installed, but he's made it very easy really compared to any other way outside of VoC.

• @echoopera said:
    A 2 Pager for you all:

Unreal!!

• @Carnbot said:

@AudioGus said:

@Carnbot said:

@AudioGus said:

@Carnbot said:

@AudioGus said:

Yeah it is a bit of a hassle to get it all installed, but he's made it very easy really compared to any other way outside of VoC.

It isn't so much the hassle really as the license issues and policies with work.

• edited August 2022

Another 5 pager for you to ponder 👊🏼™️

• @AudioGus said:

@Carnbot said:

@AudioGus said:

@Carnbot said:

@AudioGus said:

@Carnbot said:

@AudioGus said:

It isn't so much the hassle really as the license issues and policies with work.

Ah ok I see. Yeah I can see why that could be a problem.

• Does any of these AI programmes came as a iPad app or are they all online/ on the desktop?

• edited August 2022

@Jumpercollins said:
    Does any of these AI programmes came as a iPad app or are they all online/ on the desktop?

Wombo is an app that does a similar thing but more abstract results typicaly. The generation is done on their servers but it is all a nice app experience.

• edited August 2022

@Jumpercollins said:
    Does any of these AI programmes came as a iPad app or are they all online/ on the desktop?

MidJourney works via a Bot 🤖 in the Discord app. It’s very nice. When you sub to the service you get your own thread.

• @Jumpercollins said:

Dalle can be used in a web browser as well.

• @echoopera : stunning! I think if I was a conventional comic book or commercial illustrator right now, I’d be very, very concerned.