Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Beathawk - New sound pack Analog Arp

Comments

• The demo sucks but I’ll get it anyway.

• @LinearLineman said:
    The demo sucks but I’ll get it anyway.

Thanks for taking one for the team. Let us know if the actual product stinks as well.

• ARPs are personal. I don’t think I’m going to be into this one.

• They could release more packs with live instruments, but no. They choose to release yet another useless synth-based one. 🙄😂 Lol. Maybe the synth ones are useful to those who don't know how to program a synth, fair. But I know how to program Obsidian six ways to Sunday as well as the Gadget synths (both the native synths and compatible apps).

• Good in places if you want or need or like a late eighties New Romantical type vibe. A few of them are a bit plinky, but I will be able to use some of the bass ones which are nice. Could I have just gotten the IMS20 out and had a fiddle? Yup. But it's been a few years and would take me from here to bedtime to get anything going, so, well, worth the 6.99 to me, but beware because at least 50% of my endorsement is related to keeping my Beathawk completist thing happening...

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • I deleted BH long time ago as I lost all hope in it every becoming a competent sampling groove box...
    ...It's for now just a 'tool' to sell repackaged UVI samples.

Sure the engine may be based on some more advanced stuff but when we can't even pan the drums in a multi-sample drum kit I'm outta here...

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • I hope the care that went into this package is not characterized by the fact that someone approved this title image with mirrored text 🥴