Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Eventide Remix Contest

Hi Audiobus friends, I know this forum is mainly for iOS production but also know many of you dabble in desktop production too so I wanted to share this....

We are happy to announce a [Todd Rundgren-inspired “Open My Eyes” remix contest, offering contest participants the opportunity to flex their creativity and mixing prowess in competition for a host of prizes, including two Grand Prizes worth more than $3000. The contest is now open, with a submission deadline of May 11.
https://www.eventideaudio.com/open-my-eyes-remix-contest/

Remix must noticeably include Eventide’s Instant Flanger Mk II and/or Instant Phaser Mk II plug-ins. There are no restrictions on using additional software or hardware from 3rd parties. Download fully functional demos from each product page.

Download the raw tracks and submit your remix!

In support of the contest, Instant Phaser & Instant Flanger are on sale for $39 each until May 11th, 2022. It is not necessary to own the plug-ins to participate in the remix contest. Unfortunately, these titles are not available in iOS format.

Comments

• Have the folks at Eventide considered looking into Apple's App Store as a means of selling their software? I actively avoid all companies which require iLok because it is such an inconvenience. But if I see something I want on the App Store, I'll get it.

• @NeuM said:
    Have the folks at Eventide considered looking into Apple's App Store as a means of selling their software? I actively avoid all companies which require iLok because it is such an inconvenience. But if I see something I want on the App Store, I'll get it.

We have been exploring different options in regards to copy-protection. I'll make note of your suggestion though.

• @Orville said:

@NeuM said:
    Have the folks at Eventide considered looking into Apple's App Store as a means of selling their software? I actively avoid all companies which require iLok because it is such an inconvenience. But if I see something I want on the App Store, I'll get it.

We have been exploring different options in regards to copy-protection. I'll make note of your suggestion though.

Thanks for the response.