Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Loopy HD Update

I’ve noticed that there is a Loopy HD update, but the description just talks about Loopy Pro (which I don’t have yet). Does this change Loopy HD into Loopy Pro? Or is it just to promote Loopy Pro? I don’t want to update until I know more about it.

Comments

• I updated and the only change I noticed just from a quick look around is that it added a link (at first a gif, later just small text) at the bottom of the menu to a message in-app from Michael with a link to the Apple Store for Loopy Pro. Here it is after I click the initial menu link:

• (What the menu looks like before that: )

• @PhilW said:
    I’ve noticed that there is a Loopy HD update, but the description just talks about Loopy Pro (which I don’t have yet). Does this change Loopy HD into Loopy Pro? Or is it just to promote Loopy Pro? I don’t want to update until I know more about it.

The update adds info about Loopy Pro. It does not turns Loopy HD into Loopy Pro.

• Thanks for the info!