Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

What app for trigger some audio samples? (iPhone)

Goal: just trigger some audio samples. Maybe tweakable per sample: FX (tappable delay / reverb), pitch. Cool would be if you have a velocity field per sample so you can fire up your samples in different volume.
Any recommendations? A standalone explicit for iPhone.
No MIDI stuff needed. Just tapping my own prerecorded samples to headphones out.
Thanks, guys!

Comments

• Koala is nice. Can tweak attack, release, pitch, volume, tone, and pan per sample. You can sequence or just tap as you want. It includes various effects, though they apply to all samples.

I think only Loopy Pro would let you have different effects for each sample. Not sure what else it offers as I haven’t really gotten into it. It may be bigger than you want, but I believe it’s the most flexible.

Both are universal, so available for iPhone and iPad.

• edited April 2022

Thanks! :) Koala works nice.

• Another vote for Koala

• Koala for sure!

• Both koala and loopy pro are great.

Koala: great prize

Loopy pro: auv3 host. For example, use brusfri to remove noise from samples.