Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Record MIDI output of Magellan 2 Arpeggiator in Cubasis 3?

Is it possible to tap into the MIDI output of the ARP in Magellan 2? I am able to capture the MIDI from arpeggiators in other synths but not sure how to here…

Comments

• @bpert said:
    Is it possible to tap into the MIDI output of the ARP in Magellan 2? I am able to capture the MIDI from arpeggiators in other synths but not sure how to here…

It doesn't look to me like the ARP outputs any midi.

• Is there any work around for this? I can think of some other apps that Id like to be able to grab the midi output from as well. Scaler 2 has nice functionality that will allow you to print its MIDI output.

• wimwim
    edited April 2022

@bpert said:
    Is there any work around for this? I can think of some other apps that Id like to be able to grab the midi output from as well. Scaler 2 has nice functionality that will allow you to print its MIDI output.

There is no workaround for Magellan 2’s arp. The app doesn’t send the MIDI out, so there is no way to make use of it. If other apps do output MIDI then of course you can make use of it.

You could try contacting the developer to ask if they would consider adding that as a feature.

• The user and all related content has been deleted.