Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Pure Acid IAP fundraiser for Ukraine 🇺🇦

From @jimpavloff on FB

Comments

• Like it, I'm in!

• edited April 2022

Just purchased both. I’ve been following your Instagram. Also, I have colleagues working for Grid Dynamics, a Ukrainian software company.

No nation, and the individual humans, should have to go through this. Jim the whole world is watching and supporting you and your people. My heart is breaking daily and I will not rest until you find peace.

• Bought.
    You and your people are in our harts and minds

• edited April 2022

In.

And it's stylish to boot :)

• Great idea.

• @johnfromberkeley said:
    Just purchased both. I’ve been following your Instagram. Also, I have colleagues working for Grid Dynamics, a Ukrainian software company.

@JohnnyGoodyear said:
    In.

And it's stylish to boot :)

Johnny B Goode love Johnny

• Great initiative Jim - easiest buy decision for ages. Good luck mate

• Wishing you the best in every way - happy to contribute.

• Definitely a worthwhile IAP.

• Well THAT was easy…

• 👊🏼™️

May God watch over you, your family, your nation and all those involved in this war. 💕💕💕

• Bought it and it looks great. Just a drop in the bucket, but I hope it helps.

• edited April 2022

Instabuy! Probably the best spent money for an IAP ever.

Slava Ukraini!🇺🇦

/DMfan🇸🇪

• Definitely thought this was a great idea. Good on ya @jimpavloff

• 🇺🇦

• Never been so eager to buy an in-app purchase.

• edited April 2022

Instabuy.. it also looks cool (also app icon).

Slava Ukraini, fuck RuZZia.

@jimpavloff more of such inapp purchases, i buy everything.

• 🇺🇦

• A worthy idea, but I think it would be more efficient to donate via a recognised charity specially in the uk where you can gift aid it and hmg will give an extra 20% also you will avoid probably giving 30% to Apple

• @BiancaNeve said:
    A worthy idea, but I think it would be more efficient to donate via a recognised charity specially in the uk where you can gift aid it and hmg will give an extra 20% also you will avoid probably giving 30% to Apple

Didn't Apple changed policy last year that small devs are charfed just 15% plus IAP aren't charged at all ? I may be weong but ..

There was also possibility tomdonate directly to Ukraine government using Bitcoin, Ethereum and other cryptocurrencies - not sure if thar's still possible but that's really most direct and effefrive way ;)

• @BiancaNeve said:
    A worthy idea, but I think it would be more efficient to donate via a recognised charity specially in the uk where you can gift aid it and hmg will give an extra 20% also you will avoid probably giving 30% to Apple

It’s a small gesture to a developer in the fight so I figured we do both.

• @gusgranite said:

@BiancaNeve said:

It’s a small gesture to a developer in the fight so I figured we do both.

+1

• Updated and purchased. Posting to keep this thread bumped.

• App and both IAPs purchased. Appreciate the opportunity for this small gesture

• Best IAP purchase ever. Feed your troops, buy your nurses a beer, whatever. Good luck and best wishes from New York.

• There are also ways to help that don’t get a cut out of the App Store to Apple. I hope he at least gets the 15% rather than the 30% cut taken out.

I can’t bring myself to buy an app that is stuck in 4/4. I can’t find the manual only GrooveRider. So, I’m not sure if this changed if it did I would buy the app. If it does 3/4 or 6/8 then that’s still not enough. So, I will find other ways to support. It seems many companies are using Unicef. I’m not sure how much that helps him directly.

I hope Jim Pavloff and all his country stays as safe as possible. Food and water are important!! It’s a terrible situation as I’m sure mostly everyone can agree.

• IAP bought. Let’s hope this nightmare is over soon.