Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

[MOD] Delete my account

I'd like my account to be removed. Audiobus is a great community but I need to be off the internet.

I am a bit worried deleting my account will remove my posts, I think I posted some helpful things before. I'd prefer that not to happen if it is possible.

Comments

• @quartzite said:
    I'd like my account to be removed. Audiobus is a great community but I need to be off the internet.

I am a bit worried deleting my account will remove my posts, I think I posted some helpful things before. I'd prefer that not to happen if it is possible.

Why don’t you just stop posting instead? Your posts would remain that way.

• Unfortunately it will remove everything. I understand why someone might need a break or want to move on, but it sucks to have all that info and knowledge removed as well. So I see your dilemma.

Just spitballing here, maybe delete the pw in settings, or change it to a long apple suggested pw, then delete it in settings so you have no idea what it is.

You can DM @Michael and ask him directly if there is any workaround, he’s obviously busy with Loopy Pro, but usually very responsive.

I spoke to him several months back about some forum issues and fixes, and he mentioned the forum software needed an update, but the program he uses hasn’t been pushing out the greatest stuff as of late…

I hope you can find a good solution, cheers.

• It is possible for an account to be deleted without the posts being removed. Flo had his account deleted but the posts remain (attributed to “deleted user”)

• @espiegel123 said:
    It is possible for an account to be deleted without the posts being removed. Flo had his account deleted but the posts remain (attributed to “deleted user”)

That’s a good point.

• @espiegel123 said:
    It is possible for an account to be deleted without the posts being removed. Flo had his account deleted but the posts remain (attributed to “deleted user”)

Huh, wonder how he did that?

• @Poppadocrock said:

@espiegel123 said:

Huh, wonder how he did that?

I believe mods have the option when deleting an account whether or not to delete associated posts. I don’t think there is more to it than that.

• Sure thing @quartzite - here goes. All the best and thanks for the consideration!

• Oops!

(Just kidding)

• @[Deleted User] said:

If somebody is going to be off the internet, then don't have to delete accounts. There's no obligation to log into them. Simply log out.

• @VoytecG said:

@[Deleted User] said:

If somebody is going to be off the internet, then don't have to delete accounts. There's no obligation to log into them. Simply log out.

I think it’s the equivalent of a person who wants to quit smoking tossing their box of cigs. Sometimes it’s not that easy for some people if it’s around.

• @NeuM said:
    Oops!

(Just kidding)

😂

• @Fingolfinzz said:

@VoytecG said:

@[Deleted User] said:

I think it’s the equivalent of a person who wants to quit smoking tossing their box of cigs. Sometimes it’s not that easy for some people if it’s around.

☝️

• It's a shame to see you go. Best of luck on your future music endeavors mate.

• There goes your account, and there goes your account, and there goes your account…