Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Please Give Former AB Forum Member "Flo" Some Encouragement & Feedback

Noticed on YouTube that the excellent guitarist Flo seems rather discouraged. Maybe pop over and give him some support and thumbs up or comments?

Time to support a great artist and his art.

Comments

• Thanks for bringing this up. I have so many subscriptions in Youtube some things pass right through me.
    Gonna drop there for some listening and support :wink:

• Sorry to see that our former member @Flo26 hasn't found his ideal audience yet.

He did a great job here.

• His guitar playing is great, and he seems like a very nice guy. But Flo always seemed to be quite discouraged here, too. I can’t imagine YouTube’s commenters are any better than us!

• Has anyone been in touch with him to know what he is so discouraged about? Was he hoping/expecting for his channel to become a big hit by now?

• I like each video of his I see.

• edited April 2022

@espiegel123 said:
    Has anyone been in touch with him to know what he is so discouraged about? Was he hoping/expecting for his channel to become a big hit by now?

He keeps mentioning his family has experienced some kind of tragedy. I will not speculate what terrible thing has happened. That’s none of my business. But if he intends to make a living online with his outstanding talent, then he needs to engage with people. The music alone isn’t enough these days to attract an audience. Just look at real life bass players Davie504 or Charles Berthoud or musician, teacher and producer Rick Beato on YouTube. Millions of viewers because they aggressively promote themselves and are consistent showmen.

Consistent output, surprising content and continual engagement are critical to success.

• @senhorlampada said:
    Thanks for bringing this up. I have so many subscriptions in Youtube some things pass right through me.
    Gonna drop there for some listening and support :wink:

👍👍👍👍

• edited April 2022

@royor said:

Flo gets to do his thing at about 2:40 into the video. Cool. From 2017, but still nice to see real people making live music.

• Expecting to make a living from YouTube is a HIGHLY unrealistic goal for most ppl. Takes an incredible amount of time and energy to get anywhere near a minimum wage salary, or even the salary of a poorly paid part time job. I wish him well, though probably trying to get session work would be a more rewarding and profitable use of Flo's time.

• Just popped over there, applied my thumbs up and a comment. Beautiful guitar tone and playing. Just amazing. Definitely deserves way more attention and support.

• I became an instant fan from the first video I saw/listened to not too long ago.

• @royor said:

Wow this really slaps. I miss being able to go to live shows.