Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

ShiftBud - Random Looping Sequencer inspired by Turing Machine eurorack module [OUT]

2»

Comments

• @cem_olcay would it be possible to add the ability to advance ShiftBud’s steps with midi notes? This is the only big element of the Turing machine that is missing and would enable us to create patterns/rhythms as opposed to being tied down to straight clock divisions.

• @cem_olcay said:

@sigma79 said:
    Cem. Length isnt mappable via controller. Other parameters are.

What app you making next?

Oh it’s only reads 0 and 1 values apparently, thanks for reporting that!
    I’ll make an update quickly.

Cheers Cem

• @sigma79 said:

@cem_olcay said:

@sigma79 said:

Cheers Cem

The new version is up!

• In the description of the app do mean to say 16 steps or 16 bit, because 16 steps would be 4 bit.

• @cem_olcay said:

@sigma79 said:

@cem_olcay said:

@sigma79 said:

Cheers Cem

The new version is up!

Thanks Cem. Appreciate.

• @ronnieb said:
    @cem_olcay would it be possible to add the ability to advance ShiftBud’s steps with midi notes? This is the only big element of the Turing machine that is missing and would enable us to create patterns/rhythms as opposed to being tied down to straight clock divisions.

@cem_olcay Should take the silence as a no? 🥲

• @ronnieb said:

@ronnieb said:
    @cem_olcay would it be possible to add the ability to advance ShiftBud’s steps with midi notes? This is the only big element of the Turing machine that is missing and would enable us to create patterns/rhythms as opposed to being tied down to straight clock divisions.

I'm not sure how can I add such a feature without breaking the app, but I'll take a look into it!

• @cem_olcay said:

@ronnieb said:

@ronnieb said:

I'm not sure how can I add such a feature without breaking the app, but I'll take a look into it!

Ah, well a broken app is no good to anyone! If it’s not possible no stress, I would just love to have a way of breaking up the rhythm. Maybe something like the MIDI play vs Auto play feature in Brams’ rosetta sequencers would be an easier implementation?

Either way I appreciate the effort a lot, sorry for bugging you 😇🤘