Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Chordjam - Saved Sessions don’t include sequencer presets?

Fellow Chordjam users …

The manual seems to imply that saving a Session includes the sequencer presets, but I can’t get this working. I can load individual sequencer presets on the saving tab, but they end up being the same whatever Session I have loaded. Loading Sessions doesn’t seem to recall the sequencer presets which were in place when the Session was saved.

I wonder if somebody can help clear this up and show me what I’m doing wrong, as I want to create a number of different sessions with different sequence of presets for working on a number of different tracks.

Thanks in advance 😬

Comments

• edited April 2022

My understanding from reading the manual is that the Sessions, Sequences, and Pads are all saved as separate presets of there own type, and you have to save them explicitly.

When you save a Session, the current Sequencer and Pad settings are saved and recalled with the Session. You can create a new Sequence or Pad preset by saving them in each of the other panels.

The saved Sequences and Pads in these other panels are independent of the Session save, and they are each saved and recalled in there own panels.

• @CracklePot said:
    My understanding from reading the manual is that the Sessions, Sequences, and Pads are all saved as separate presets of there own type, and you have to save them explicitly.

When you save a Session, the current Sequencer and Pad settings are saved and recalled with the Session. You can create a new Sequence or Pad preset by saving them in each of the other panels.

The saved Sequences and Pads in these other panels are independent of the Session save, and they are each saved and recalled in there own panels.

Yes that seems to be it, on rereading the manual. It’s a very odd setup … it would make more sense to save the current presets as part of the session, esp when it’s billed as a performance feature.

It seems it’s not possible to save the current presets as a set, but only as individual presets.

It’s a wonderful plugin otherwise, but this feature could have been much more useful if implemented differently.