Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

So, I took a look into Drambo and was inspired by Robyn

2»

Comments

• edited May 2022

So, this week video, we’re looking at the Moog Voyager that @Gravitas and I made in the earlier video, and using it to design sick bass sounds.

">

Here’s the link : How to design SYNTH BASS SOUNDS in Drambo | Part 5

Also, happy birthday Gravitas. Wishing you long life and great success.

• Hopefully, I’ll figure out how to upload the Moog Voyager project. I have a feeling I’ll be using that synth on a lot of projects.

• @seonnthaproducer said:
    So, this week video, we’re looking at the Moog Voyager that @Gravitas and I made in the earlier video, and using it to design sick bass sounds.

Nice one. 😁

Also, happy birthday Gravitas. Wishing you long life and great success.

Thank you.

🙏🏾

• @seonnthaproducer said:
    And here we go…new Drambo update featuring @Gravitas

">

Link

Ok. Mind Blown.

Thanks to both of you :)

• @el_bo said:

@seonnthaproducer said:

">

Link

Ok. Mind Blown.

You’re welcome. 🙏🏾

• @Gravitas said:

@el_bo said:

@seonnthaproducer said:

">

Link

Ok. Mind Blown.

You’re welcome. 🙏🏾

Yeah...Gonna save my pennies :)

• @Gravitas has a great voice for radio/youtube. Could listen to it all day.

• @Zhuangzi said:
    @Gravitas has a great voice for radio/youtube. Could listen to it all day.

It's been said before.
    I did a few radio shows last year and the response was encouraging.

Thank you.

🙏🏾 :)

• Adding on to the list, we discussed what the BEST MIDI Sequencer is. Here’s the full video in less than 5 minutes.

">

link

• Gravitas will return soon…meanwhile I gotta do some experimentation with Drambo. Here’s what happened when I tried Drambo on a Mac Mini M1

">

link

• edited June 2022

nice stuff @seonnthaproducer @Gravitas . I like that studio setup.

Just like to say that these have been a nice series of vids. There are actually a tonne of vids on Drambo out there which is very handy because this beast is deep. I purchased Drambo when it was first released, but it has taken some time for me to get to this place where I have only recently revisited it as a destination for creation. The recent update has indeed made it a lot easier to get going and just find happy accidents without having to think too hard. It's really an amazing piece of software. There is so much to get to know. The addition of the piano roll has really made a difference for me.