Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

A Rainy Monday Night

A bluesy low key sort of piece on a miserable rainy Monday night.
ChordBud is playing Roli Noise and BeatHawk Pizzicato Strings.
Also playing, via RhythmBud, Ravenscroft 275.
SnakeBud is playing a GeoShred backing.
MelodyBud is playing BeatHawk Fretless Bass.
Indian Drummer is providing percussion.
I am playing GeoShred lead.

Comments

• Beauty. Love the pizz strings and the lead.

• I have purchased but not really learned the ‘Buds and clearly I’m missing out. They seem to make good backing tracks when you out in the effort.

You’re solos are stunning.

So you should get sponsored by Mr Buds and the Geo @moForte team to encourage others to try them out.

• Really nice Tony! I love that thick creamy neck position pickup sound. What are you using if you don’t mind?

• Thanks @LinearLineman and @McD .
    The Pizzicato from BeatHawk String Ensembles are good fun.
    @cem_olcay s Buds are a great set of tools and just keep getting better.
    I’m never convinced by my lead playing to be honest. Never think I nail the timing or get the right notes ! I’m getting better though 😊
    Thanks @Edward_Alexander it’s the GeoShred Shred Sustain preset passed through TB Reverb and then MixBox Filter Phaser / LFO Filter / Auto Pan.

• @GeoTony said:
    I’m never convinced by my lead playing to be honest. Never think I nail the timing or get the right notes ! I’m getting better though 😊

Anyone working on their instrument thinks this and keeps working to get closer and closer
    to what they hear in their head. You're on the leading edge with this interface. The only one
    I have seen that can get close to you was @flo26. His knowledge of the fretboard gives him a huge advantage for Geoshred layouts.

• Lovely moody vibe. Delicious tone on that lead (I can almost taste it!) and well played on Geoshred! No need for precise timing with a lead and style like this, it sounds very natural and has more feeling when lead notes are off the grid, so to speak. 👍