Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

PureSynthPlatinum Question (answered)

How do you access the various effects options? I get this screen but the downward deltas don’t do anything. Thanks, guys!

Comments

• Long press on the arrows

• @Strizbiz, ahhh! However, the new CreatMosphere shimmer was not amongst them. I wonder why. I’d like to be able to apply that to all the sounds available.

• edited April 2022

@LinearLineman said:
    @Strizbiz, ahhh! However, the new CreatMosphere shimmer was not amongst them. I wonder why. I’d like to be able to apply that to all the sounds available.

If you mean Cloudverb, it's in the separate Reverb (not IFX) section. If you enable parallel FX, IFX and Reverb are separate Sends in the Mixer (sliders icon at the top). If you enable Series, IFX and Reverb are in series. If you're using the AUv3, make sure the app window is large enough.

• Thx @uncledave! That did it 😘

• @CapnWillie, indeed. Had to redownload everything, but works perfectly. Compare to the MixBox fiasco. 👍👍👍 @GospelMusicians

• @LinearLineman said:
    @CapnWillie, indeed. Had to redownload everything, but works perfectly. Compare to the MixBox fiasco. 👍👍👍 @GospelMusicians

Great to know. Looks like it’s about that time then. Are you on 15.4 or something lower? Maybe I should go to 15.4 first, or wonder if it even matters? I’m on 15.3.1 I think, whatever the most recent update was before iOS 15.4

• @Poppadocrock, I’m stuck on 15. Won’t update. I have a thread about it. Can’t delete a 154kb update artifact. Have to go by computer but I’m afeared. All of which is to say 15 is no problem with PSP.

• Works well on iPadOS 15.4.1.

• I saw the demo of the Creatmosphere pack by TheSoundTestRoom and went to have a look, and I can’t expand the browser window or scroll down, so I can’t purchase it. On an original Ipad Pro 12.9in. Until they sort that out, I can’t buy any new pack by the look of it!

• @PhilW said:
    I saw the demo of the Creatmosphere pack by TheSoundTestRoom and went to have a look, and I can’t expand the browser window or scroll down, so I can’t purchase it. On an original Ipad Pro 12.9in. Until they sort that out, I can’t buy any new pack by the look of it!

I’ve solved my own issue - I had the keyboard open, once the keyboard was closed, I could expand the window.