Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Using the 10-band Red Rock Sound EQ560 on ambient- 5 Free RRS Apps to Give Away (See Pinned Comment)

Using the 10-band Red Rock Sound EQ560 on ambient- 5 Free RRS Apps to Give Away (See Pinned YT Comment)

I love Red Rock Sound (RRS) EQs. This 10-band graphic Equaliser, the EQ560 is really perfect for mixing an ambient jam like the one here, which processes 3 Instances of Korg Module Pro, timestretched and pitch shifted by Audiostretch and put through Eventide Blackhole. This is a very musical EQ, and a perfect way to create tonal variety in a piece. I have 5 apps by Red Rock Sound to give away in this video. 3 for YouTube, 1 for Twitter, 1 for Insta.

To have a chance to win on YT: like, subscribe and click the 'all' bell, write a comment. Winners will be announced after 2 days - please mention in you comment which RRS app you would like to win!

Instructions for Insta and Twitter can be found on the posts there - might take a little while after releasing this YT vid to go live, but links are below. There's a PayPal link there too if you are feeling generous and would like to make my day 😝.

Comments

• Pavel the dev was kind enough to send me a whole suite of codes for this - including some I've already bought. So will have even more codes for this giveaway. Get in there!

• @Gavinski said:
    Pavel the dev was kind enough to send me a whole suite of codes for this - including some I've already bought. So will have even more codes for this giveaway. Get in there!

Dope

• Using this for about 2 weeks now, such a great and easy to use vintage band eq. Love the quick stereo/mid/side settings.

• Unusual to get a comment on an old vid! Yes, most people should find this much easier to get musical results from than a precision tool like fabfilter eq. Long live the graphic equaliser!

• I consider Red Rock a Top 5 developer on IOS. Every plugin is great πŸ‘πŸΎπŸ‘πŸΎ

• Dev seems like a super nice guy too, I must say. Yeah their EQs are superb. Also the Polylvoks (spelling?!) filter!