Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

tried location recording at a local state park last nite

hi. I brought my iPad and a few pieces of hand percussion to Matthiessen State Park to try my hand at obtaining samples of the dells area acoustic environment. For some reason, my Apogee One battery wasn't working, but I learned a lot even working with the built in mic and A/D. I used AudioShare, but transfered them into BeatmakerII for trimming up. Here's a taste of how the raw samples turned out-
I'm excited to give it another go with my One.

Comments

• I, of course, realize I could have trimmed them in AudioShare...then again, I prolly should have just recorded directy into Beatmaker II. Oh well, I was just thinking that on location, AudioShare would be simpler.