Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Wotja 22 Pro on iPad with AUM - Add Mix issue

Hi,
I’m new to Wotja so I may be doing something wrong.
Here’s what I want to do:

Create AUM file
Add Wotja 22 and used it as a midi source
Create new mix inside Wotja and output the midi to Synthesizer One

But when I open Wotja inside AUM it doesn’t show previously created mixes (created in stand alone mode) and when I click the + button to create an automatic mix, nothing happens and no new file is created.
I’ve already successfully selected a flow and output the midi to Synthesizer One in AUM so I know everything is set up correctly

I’m probably doing something wrong with regard to mixes and would appreciate some help.

Comments

• Wotja AU and Wotja standalone store their files in different places (iOS limitation). Copy the mix to clipboard from the standalone version, then in the AU Add New => Mix (from Clipboard).

• Thanks very much. I’ve just realized that when I restarted AUM and it asks where to store files and I choose iCloud and now all the files are there. Thanks

• Yes, sorry, I should have mentioned that it's only an issue if you store files on-device; iCloud storage circumvents the issue entirely and Intermorphic tend to recommend it unless you absolutely need to work offline.

• @fxdaly @Masanga

Also to mention that working offline with iCloud works well in my experience; in that when you go back on line, Wotja's iCloud documents are replicated automatically to the cloud. All very nifty :smile:

Pete