Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Can anyone recommend a reverse delay plugin for macOS?

edited March 2022 in Desktop

On iOS there's a terrific reverse delay app AUv3 called "yaleD" from the developer Sonosaurus, but I've not seen a reverse delay for desktop matching its oddly unique sound.

https://apps.apple.com/us/app/yaled-reverse-delay/id1477503080

Anyone have recommendations (both free or paid)?

Thanks.

Comments

• Unfiltered Audio Sandman Pro. Right now you can get it for free with MEGA-20-OFF code.

https://www.plugin-alliance.com/en/products/unfiltered_audio_sandman_pro.html

• What Daw are you using? Both Logic Pro and GarageBand have a great reverse delay pedal included called TieDye Delay located in the Pedalboard plugin, I love it
    😍

• @svrc said:
    Unfiltered Audio Sandman Pro. Right now you can get it for free with MEGA-20-OFF code.

This is an amazing plugin! Thanks for the tip. I just got it and I’m in love.

• @whiteout said:

@svrc said:
    Unfiltered Audio Sandman Pro. Right now you can get it for free with MEGA-20-OFF code.

This is an amazing plugin! Thanks for the tip. I just got it and I’m in love.

I just started checking out all the Unfiltered plugins after the Silo granular looper thing was on sale. I decided not to buy any because they offer all the unfiltered for $7.99/mo. I don’t like subscriptions but this dev has way too many cool plugins. About to start a sub…

Soundtoys Crystallizer also does reverse delay.

• Helix Native has a Reverse Delay and some of the other delay effects such as Tesselator can reverse.

• Thanks for the suggestions, folks. I will investigate.

• edited June 2022

Hey, @NeuM , you (and everyone) should try Sixth Sample - Deelay.

It has various reverse engines that sounds beautifully. With an impressive collection of presets.

The best thing, It's free and M1 native.

This is on par with Valhalla Delay or Other Desert Cities, as one of the best sounding and most powerful delays created.

I still can't believe that it's free!

• edited June 2022

@Pynchon said:

It has various reverse engines that sounds beautifully. With an impressive collection of presets.

This is on par with Valhalla Delay or Other Desert Cities, as one of the best sounding and most powerful delays created.

I will check it out. Thanks for the tip!

UPDATE: Sorry, that's not for me. It's from an unregistered developer and their app could be an unacceptable security risk for my computer.

• @Pynchon said:

Wow, thanks so much for mentioning this. It’s awesome! Totally amazed it’s free as well.

• Ha ha, Backmask is amazing, one of my favorite plugins. But it's much more wild, extreme and weird, aimed at something that is BEYOND experimental music, and that can be only contained in the Freakshow Industries world.

Crossing my fingers to see all the Freakshow Industries plugins updated to ARM native!

• @Pynchon said:

Ha ha, Backmask is amazing, one of my favorite plugins. But it's much more wild, extreme and weird, aimed at something that is BEYOND experimental music, and that can be only contained in the Freakshow Industries world.

Crossing my fingers to see all the Freakshow Industries plugins updated to ARM native!

Awesome plugin. The only one I'll forgive for always making me press the "?" icon ;)

Their overall aesthetic and (G)UI/UX design makes Ohmforce (and their alternate skins) look normal. They also have the most progressive attitude towards software piracy in the business.

It definitely can get wild, but it does respond to a certain amount of taming.

• I’ll probably release yaleD for mac/windows someday… cool thread of other plugins though!

• @sonosaurus said:
    I’ll probably release yaleD for mac/windows someday… cool thread of other plugins though!

Looking forward to it!