Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Korg Gadget workflow question:

If I want to start a scene on a different bar than what is the first recorded bar, how do I do that? I see there is no “start bar” option. Is there a good workaround for this? I tried fiddling around but haven’t used Gadget in a long time, couldn’t figure it out. Thanks

Comments

• R_2R_2
    edited March 2022

Hold and move the arrows at the top to define the section that’s played.
    Example below plays bar 2 and 3.
    This is per track, so if you want the whole Scene to start at a different bar you need to adjust all tracks.

• @R_2 said:
    Hold and move the arrows at the top to define the section that’s played.
    Example below plays bar 2 and 3.
    This is per track, so if you want the whole Scene to start at a different bar you need to adjust all tracks.

What if I want it to play all 4 bars but start on bar 2?

• R_2R_2
    edited March 2022

@db909 said:
    What if I want it to play all 4 bars but start on bar 2?

I’d do this by copying the bars:

• Open the track and add a bar (+ top right). This will be a temporary ‘placeholder’ bar.
    • Hit Function and copy bar 1 to bar 5
    • Copy bar 2 to 1
    • Copy bar 3 to 2
    • Copy bar 4 to 3
    • Copy bar 5 to 4
    • Set bars amount back to 4

Looks like a lot of steps, but copy/paste is super fast from the Function>Copy screen.

As above, this is per track, not whole scene.

• Aha that should work