Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

A message from Paul at 4Pockets

I have an announcement!!

My good friend Paul (4Pockets Audio) will be having major surgery tomorrow and will be out of action for several weeks. Please join me in wishing him all the best for his surgery and for a speedy recovery.

Here's a Statement Paul prepared and asked I shared it with everyone.

"As some of you already know, I have been suffering ongoing health issues for some time now, and hopefully this goes some way to explain why I haven't been in the public eye as much as I would have liked.

I have made some great friends over the years, working alongside many of you developing apps for the iOS community, and long may that continue!

People are always surprised when they find out that 4Pockets really is just a one-man developer (and not a team of monkeys with no sense of UI design). I have been responsible for not only developing all the 4Pockets apps over the years, but also running a YouTube channel and handling technical support to the best of my abilities.

I have been one of the lucky ones, with very few health problems in my life up until now. You just never know what it around the corner, but hope that if you are ever struck down with an illness, people are understanding, and willing to lend their support.

I am due for a major operation over the coming days, and as a result will need a few weeks to recuperate afterwards. I wanted to make everyone aware of this, and I have asked Doug (of The Sound Test Room) and Ali (of The Beat Community) to spread the word so that nobody feels their technical support queries are going unanswered.

I have been working frantically trying to finish off as many outstanding projects, and updates as I can prior to the operation, but I ask everyone to be patient and allow me this time to get myself back up to full strength.

I wish I had 'some poor soul' that could stand in for me, but nobody knows my products like I do, and I wouldn't wish my technical support nightmares on any currently sane individual.
God willing, I will be back quicker than you can shake a stick, with a whole bunch of new ideas just waiting to be realised.

I want to say a big thank you to all those that have supported 4Pockets over the years and those that have sent their best wishes."

I personally want to wish Paul the very best possible outcome for his operation and for a speedy recovery.

Comments