Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Great YT channel re: Creative Sampling & Sampling Industry + humor

edited March 2022 in Desktop

I have to share this because it’s brilliant and I hope this guy keeps going with it. I found the link to it while I was lurking the vi-control forum looking for some weird orchestral freebies from companies that aren’t obvious like Pianobook or Labs etc. He already has me back building my own Kontakt instruments which I usually burn out on before I finish. The series is very inspiring IMO beyond just Kontakt. Could be applied to any deep sampler.

Here’s the video that hooked me, If you like it there are 5 total in this series so far. Done really well with humorous but relevant critiques on the sample library industry. Ps. I’m just a new fan - no connection. Enjoy:

Channel is called Chromofonic

Comments

• Very good. Thank you.

• edited March 2022

Thanks you! <3
    Other than just for one shots to pads, sampling to a sampler meant to be played across a keyboard has seemed a dark art. But this video is inspiring! So cool that harmonic calculator.

• @Simon said:
    Very good. Thank you.

👊

@Blipsford_Baubie said:
    Thanks you! <3
    Other than just for one shots to pads, sampling to a sampler meant to be played across a keyboard has seemed a dark art. But this video is inspiring! So cool that harmonic calculator.

It’s really cool. I have a ton of field recordings to try that method on from the Synth out of Thin Air video.

• Another great video was posted in this series: