Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Corrupted File

Hello! I am panicking a bit here, I cannot save my current song. Other songs load and save fine, what gives??

Thanks!

Comments

• @burnalot said:
    Hello! I am panicking a bit here, I cannot save my current song. Other songs load and save fine, what gives??

Thanks!

Have you tried saving again? I have seen this a couple of times and always been able to save if I try again.

• @espiegel123 said:

@burnalot said:

Thanks!

Have you tried saving again? I have seen this a couple of times and always been able to save if I try again.

Tried everything, I thought it might be an AUV3 plug-in so I got rid of all of them and the problem persists.

• @burnalot : what if you rename and save or duplicate and save?

• Thanks espiegel123. I tried that already.

• If the song‘s content can still be played back, record stems or the mix in another app.

• edited March 2022

Gah! That sounds incredibly annoying. My apologies! @burnalot, I’d love to get both your Workspace.lpproj and the original project - you can find them in Loopy Pro’s folder in the Files app. Would you mind sending them to me? ([email protected])

I’ll take a look, hopefully be able to reproduce the issue immediately, and then I’ll issue a fix via TestFlight and you can grab that version with the fix straight away.

• Will do😎