Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Gadget gadgets not restoring on iphone

Doesn't seem to work..

Comments

• Which gadgets are you trying to restore?
    Did you test on another connection?

• @R_2 said:
    Which gadgets are you trying to restore?

All the non free gadgets ( ms20, monopoly, etc..) They are restoring on my iPad, but on iPhone after the restoring process with the yellow circle, it says “gadgets were restored”, but they still have the buy button. Tried to reinstall the whole app but still the same. Tested on other connection also

• edited March 4

Ms20 is Memphis in gadget the MS20 app itself doesn’t work on iPhone

• R_2R_2
    edited March 4

@yonhorizon said:

@R_2 said:
    Which gadgets are you trying to restore?

All the non free gadgets ( ms20, monopoly, etc..) They are restoring on my iPad, but on iPhone after the restoring process with the yellow circle, it says “gadgets were restored”, but they still have the buy button. Tried to reinstall the whole app but still the same. Tested on other connection also

I assume you have also tried turning off/on iPhone after restore?

Someone with similar problem solved it by signing out of the App Store and then sign in again. Then the gadgets could be restored.

• There’s a thing you have to do with (eg iMS-20) to get it to happen on the iPhone, by instigating the action from the iPad, that isn’t particularly intuitive – I forget what it is, I’d have to search the site, but it certainly catches people out now and then.

• @u0421793 is right

When you click on the non free gadget it will prompt you what to do

There’s 2 different things you may need to do

Either install the relevant app on your iphone then agree to install it in gadget

OR

Where like Memphis there isn’t an iPhone app you have to install it from your iPad (just follow the instructions) but basically you have to have your iPad running gadget 2 on the same network and then press the remote install button.