Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

sending program change msg from widget to au effect?

edited February 2022 in Loopy Pro

i saved a bunch of magic dice presets to the loopy internal preset system.
now i want to switch theese by pressing some button widgets.
is this possible? @Michael

Comments

• @rototom said:
    is this possible?

Not sure, but you may need to route the widget MIDI out to another app and route it back in to Loopy Pro. FreEWI is suitable for this. It publishes its own Virtual MIDI in and out ports. You send the MIDI commands to it, and receive the MIDI from it. You should be able to use that MIDI to load the presets.

• wimwim
    edited February 2022

@rototom said:
    is this possible?

There isn't any widget action available for loading AUv3 FX presets at this time. I'm sure it's planned.

If the app itself has the ability to change presets via Midi then you could probably accomplish this by sending Midi (try Program Change maybe) to it as described by @uncledave. But not all apps change presets via PC or other messages.

• @wim said:

@rototom said:
    is this possible?

There isn't any widget action available for loading AUv3 FX presets at this time. I'm sure it's planned.

If the app itself has the ability to change presets via Midi then you could probably accomplish this by sending Midi (try Program Change maybe) to it as described by @uncledave. But not all apps change presets via PC or other messages.

[edit] wow. maybe I shouldn't be posting today. I see that I misread the original post.

• @wim said:

@wim said:

@rototom said:
    is this possible?

[edit] wow. maybe I shouldn't be posting today. I see that I misread the original post.

i added a screenshot to original post above, to make the question more clear (hopefully).
    and also tagged @Michael

• edited March 2022

@rototom said:

@wim said:

@wim said:

@rototom said:
    is this possible?

i added a screenshot to original post above, to make the question more clear (hopefully).
    and also tagged @Michael

Currently, Loopy Pro doesn't have an action yet for recalling its effect and synth presets