Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Wanted to share... Slightly off-topic

edited June 2014 in General App Discussion

I was listening to a local radio show just now, and the call screener is cute dumb blonde that has a tendency to spell incorrectly: A caller was wanting to explain something about the new 'Planet Of The Apes' movies and the screener's notes for the host spelled it 'Planet Of The Apps'... which I thought was an amusing way to think about this iOS music scene!

Comments

• I have often found myself knealing in front of my iPad yelling "NO! Get your hands off me you damn dirty apps!!"

• @synthandson said:

"...cute dumb blonde..." are you serious? because she made some mistake?

• edited June 2014

I'm not the one who calls her that - blame the show host! I was merely using a little word shortcut to get the point across.

But you should hear one of her 'I May Be Wrong, But...' segments! ;-)

• @jg707 said:

I have often found myself knealing in front of my iPad yelling "NO! Get your hands off me you damn dirty apps!!"

Hilarious! I'd almost think you were listening to the same show...!