Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Hainbach developing a new iOS app this year...

Watched Hainbach's video on his new 'Noises' desktop plugin, developed with AudioThing and while he said that it wouldn't be coming to iOS, he hinted that he's planning an app for the platform to be released later this year....

"But I will say that I will develop something for that platform this year especially for iOS"

Wonder which dev he'll partner with this time...any guesses...?!

Comments

• edited February 2022

Here we go… let the speculation and impatience begin 😂
    Exciting stuff!!!

• @enkaytee said:
    Watched Hainbach's video on his new 'Noises' desktop plugin, developed with AudioThing and while he said that it wouldn't be coming to iOS, he hinted that he's planning an app for the platform to be released later this year....

"But I will say that I will develop something for that platform this year especially for iOS"

Pretty sure I know who he won't partner with...

• edited February 2022

@cian said:

@enkaytee said:

Lmaooooooo who dat??? 😉

• @cian said:

@enkaytee said:

+1 ;-)

• He should meet Giorgio Sancristoforo (again), convince him to become also an iPadOS developer, and create something magic.

• edited February 2022

We all know which dev he will NOT partner with ;o)

[edit] ooops, duplicated bad joke…

• @cuscolima said:
    We all know which dev he will NOT partner with ;o)

[edit] ooops, duplicated bad joke…

😆

• well whatever it is, ill be buying lol. It could be a synth based off of toilet flushes recorded around the world and i would buy it for 30$

• @enkaytee said:

I'm still stuck on the part about Noises not coming to IOS Arrrggghhhh
    If Sugarbytes and Fabfilter can bring IOS there apps WHY can'y Audiothing?

• @oldschoolwillie said:

@enkaytee said:

I'm not sure how big the Sugarbytes and Fabfilter dev teams are but Audiothing is a one man operation...

• @Hainbach hope your gig went well last night! By any chance is there any news on this!? Will you even see this message!?

• @enkaytee said:

@oldschoolwillie said:

@enkaytee said:

I'm not sure how big the Sugarbytes and Fabfilter dev teams are but Audiothing is a one man operation...

After using Noises A LOT over the last few months I can safely say it would be perfect on iOS :(

• @cian said:

@enkaytee said:

What is that a reference to? Did he have a dispute with someone?

• @NeuM said:

@cian said:

@enkaytee said:

Yeah with the sonic lab guy, who ended up being a bit of a dick and published a weird sarcastic version of fundamental on the appstore.

• @sevenape said:

@NeuM said:

@cian said:

@enkaytee said:

Yeah with the sonic lab guy, who ended up being a bit of a dick and published a weird sarcastic version of fundamental on the appstore.

Gee, how professional of him.