Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

All KYMATICA apps on sale!

Hi everyone,
All my apps are on Midsummer Sale during the weekend!

http://kymatica.com/apps_www/kymatica_apps.html

Why sit outside in the sun when you can go inside and play with your device? ;)

Comments

• Oh, and I'm still here. It's just that with summer + moving to another place + being a first-time parent for a 6 months old + various projects, I'm finding it very difficult to get some spare time for forums, answering emails, etc. But I'll be back, I promise :)

• edited June 2014

Something strange going on with iTunes.. Apps show the sale price on the search results for "Kymatica", but when you click to buy, the price jumps up.

$2.99 -> $3.99 for AudioShare, Space, and PeakQ (Dub stays at $2.99)
    $6.99 -> $8.99 for Sector

Edit: FIXED

• Lovely gesture, but questionable premise- midsummer is still a month and a half away!

• Summer Solstice perhaps?

I own them all already. Well, except for bitwiz.

• Zymos: oh, at least here in Sweden it's this weekend! Sorry for the confusion.

• Apostle: probably app store taking a while to update. And Dub should be pricedropped too like the others!

• edited June 2014

@j_liljedahl said:

Zymos: oh, at least here in Sweden it's this weekend! Sorry for the confusion.

It is. And we also shove a huge dick into the earth , balls and all, made out of trees and flowers, and dance around it. All true (google it). Legend has it that this mysteries penis-like "totem" is a tradition our crazy forefathers came up with, symbolizing us fertilizing our earth and praising it. Or some weird stuff along those lines. One of the dances also involves the people jumping and sounding like frogs around this schlong. It is, as crazy as it sounds..

• ChrisG: indeed :) but there are also good sides to it: food and booze!

• Oh for sure, lots of booze, particularly around this holiday. :)

• If you have to worship something, getting laid ain't a bad choice...

• Here's how it usually looks like ;)

• Haha that's an amazingly good representation of what the majority of the swedes will be like, come this weekend.

• That is the best thing IKEA have ever produced.

• Thanks for the sale! And the interesting imagery of Swedish culture ;-)

• edited June 2014

hahA!! ...Swedish sushi! that's a funny clip.

• Just went to IKEA this morning actually. Two breakfast plates, two coffees, an order of French toast sticks, and a bottle of water was about $4.75. Might have to start dining there exclusively.

• @j_liljedahl you need to make us an app that sounds like this video. I think it will fill a missing niche in IOS music! I'm sure this party would catch on quick in America! I bought some chairs once at IKEA, but I may have to go back for more now that I have been educated.