Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

AudioLayer sample name mapping issue

Hi!
I’ve tried to create SM Drumkit instrument in AudioLayer using sample name-to-zone automapping feature.

AudioLayer’s manual says:

But mapping doesn’t work as expected:

@VirSyn, could you kindly help me to understand what am I doing wrong

Comments

• edited February 2022

A lot of mapping issues are related to file names that contain more information than required for mapping.
    Your kick samples start with 01, 02 and these numbers will naturally be used for mapping as well, in your case the velocity.

Make sure to rename your samples to contain only the information required for mapping.
    The Mac Finder has a nice batch rename utility:
    Select all files to rename,
    go to File => Rename xxx Items...
    and tell it what to do.
    If you only have a Windows machine, Total Commander has a great renaming utility.

• Thank you very much! It really seems to work without this prefix)
    I’m a developer myself, so renaming all the samples into anything is not a problem, thank you))