Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Scaler 2: 2022 GameChangier iPad port out NOW!!

Comments

• edited March 2022

@Pierre118 said:
    Still no Apple clearance? What's the status?

Playing the waiting game over here. I’m happy it’s happening, just getting antsy to try that beta .

• TestFlight invites should be coming in now.

• @CapnWillie said:
    TestFlight invites should be coming in now.

Mine arrived!!

• Is this AU?

• We live!!!

• Got it. So far no issues in AUM or stand alone. Much more testing to be done but so far I’m loving it.

• Check yo emails

• @auxmux said:
    Is this AU?

I haven’t tried it yet but if you check the TestFlight description, it explains the issues that they’re already aware of and working on.

I don’t want to mention anything specific. As I’m sure you know, that’s proper beta etiquette, especially when a developer makes specific mention of it.

• edited March 2022

Nice surprise to wake up to and we are live.

• Can’t believe we’ve got this on iPad now such a great tool. Running it into Atom 2 and recording is a dream.

• Oh my god this app is wonderful. Playing around with the artist progressions is total fun. I see a wave of new songs being born.

• Worth the wait. Very nice to have it on iPadOS too, it's such a wonderful tool.

• Yeah found my email
    Can’t wait to get home from work and try out this beta

• Does it work on an iPhone as well? Or is it iPad only?

• I think it's ipad only as it's a direct port and iPhone screen is to small.

• iPad only

• Haven’t put it down yet.

This app is such a cheat code.lol

• I see a market for IAP content..specifically performance patterns from musicians here..

Such a great app..

• @RajahP said:
    I see a market for IAP content..specifically performance patterns from musicians here..

Such a great app..

Shhhhhhh. So far the Scaler team likes giving away content free 🤫!lol

Did you know you can import/export states?

Check it out!:

• Have you tried the purchase button? Does it work for you?

• @RajahP said:
    I see a market for IAP content..specifically performance patterns from musicians here..

Such a great app..

There are already paid chord sets, I imagine performance patterns are on the way.

@cuscolima said:
    Have you tried the purchase button? Does it work for you?

Purchase button works for evaluation only purposes during beta.

• Purchase button unlocks the IAP features.

• I just picked it up on Desktop. Why did I wait so long to get this? :) Can't wait for it on iPad.

• It’s SO good I hugged my iPad!

• I need to watch some tutorials.

• @cuscolima said:

I purchased as it it was a regular IAP but the money did not come off my apple account.

• @CapnWillie said:

@RajahP said:

Such a great app..

Shhhhhhh. So far the Scaler team likes giving away content free 🤫!lol

Did you know you can import/export states?

Check it out!:

Lots of stuff to discover, yet.. Nice

@taeo said:

@RajahP said:

Such a great app..

There are already paid chord sets, I imagine performance patterns are on the way.

Looking forward to the bass-lines.. Hopefully someone does some Brass-lines for GeoSwan..

Do you have a link for those sets?

@echoopera said:
    I just picked it up on Desktop. Why did I wait so long to get this? :) Can't wait for it on iPad.

Had the demo (fully functional) in its early days.. Didn’t know it would developed into this beauty..

Stuff like this on iOS makes you wonder if you really do need a desktop for making music anymore..

• @echoopera said:
    I just picked it up on Desktop. Why did I wait so long to get this? :) Can't wait for it on iPad.

@echoopera Its pretty neat you can trigger the chords buttons inside Drambo using the up and coming PianoRoll which is coming to Drambo so many options now.

• edited March 2022

@Poppadocrock said:

@cuscolima said:

I purchased as it it was a regular IAP but the money did not come off my apple account.

@Poppadocrock You don’t get charged for beta testing any apps so it’s safe to try out the IAP without being charged.

• Only had a small play
    It seems great
    Lots to discover
    But how can I get rid of the ‘rest’ at the start in the bottom section, like I said haven’t played too much yet
    Like the midi capture, dropped into atom nice
    I guess to record the audio I can just record it into my favourite playground loopy pro, or is there other options?
    No crashes so far
    Definitely like it already
    Gonna play again tomorrow, but think this might be my next purchase