Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Recommend an Interface

1121314151618»

Comments

• @BiancaNeve said:
    Well that will be either a knock off cable or your dodgy CCK. Useing genuine Apple or MFI stuff really does make a difference.

Why are you still on iOS 8 by the way?

That's a valid question. iOS 8 is the single most useless Ios version. iOS 7 is better for 32 bit devices. But 8 is horrible for both 32 and 64bit. iOS 9.3+ is better than iOS 8 in every way. Also. The fake cck. Get rid of it.

• @gonekrazy3000 said:

@BiancaNeve said:
    Well that will be either a knock off cable or your dodgy CCK. Useing genuine Apple or MFI stuff really does make a difference.

Why are you still on iOS 8 by the way?

That's a valid question. iOS 8 is the single most useless Ios version. iOS 7 is better for 32 bit devices. But 8 is horrible for both 32 and 64bit. iOS 9.3+ is better than iOS 8 in every way. Also. The fake cck. Get rid of it.

@gonekrazy3000 is on the money with the fake CCK. Apple has made their platform so proprietary, so un-Android, un-Windows like it's useless to try and save a few bucks or try to outsmart the techs in Cuppertino.

Ebay & Amazon are loaded with knock off CCK/lightning adapters and not one has decent reviews.The comments are always full if frustration and regret for being cheap. Check the Apple CCK kit reviews and to a person they're all positive...(yes, get the new USB 3 version that supports charging while in use, the old Apple version will work of course but again not a time to be cheap, running out of juice and being forced to choose between waiting on a charge up or not using an interface, controller, etc. sucks bung) .

• I've researched what's been trending and it appears as though the USB hub technology is getting a.) advanced and b.) cheaper. I would stay way from the the $6-700 dollar interfaces. Much of what is coming out in the near future is going to be leaps and bounds beyond what is readily available, most notably the iConnect series.

http://appnaz.com/android/mica-live-com.polyphonytech.micalive

So very balanced. It's the IKEA of interfaces.

• Apogee One or Duet! Can’t recommend them enough! Cheers.

• What I dream is an interface with 16+ channels (mic preamps included) like the Apogee Ensemble, but fully compatible with the iPad like the One and the Duet - Antelope has some supported interfaces in this range but they require a computer to set up properly etc., and this is a deal breaker.

• And I'm still try> @Louiws2 said:

I've researched what's been trending and it appears as though the USB hub technology is getting a.) advanced and b.) cheaper. I would stay way from the the $6-700 dollar interfaces. Much of what is coming out in the near future is going to be leaps and bounds beyond what is readily available, most notably the iConnect series.

http://appnaz.com/android/mica-live-com.polyphonytech.micalive

So very balanced. It's the IKEA of interfaces.

It seems scam

• I'm still searching for a simple way to record some audio from iPad into my Daw on PC. No needing for an interface possibly. Someone is update on this now?

• @ellof5446 said:
    I'm still searching for a simple way to record some audio from iPad into my Daw on PC. No needing for an interface possibly. Someone is update on this now?

I just connect a lead from the iPad headphone socket to the mic socket on my pc. Usually though I'll transfer recorded audio via Dropbox

• @ellof5446 said:
    I'm still searching for a simple way to record some audio from iPad into my Daw on PC. No needing for an interface possibly. Someone is update on this now?

You could use Studiomux app and a lightning usb cable.

• @keeverw said:
    Does any Audio/Midi interface charge the ipad, other than the IO Dock or the new Behringer dock?

IConnect docks charge the iPad if you get the optional power supply. But I've experienced audio glitches when recording audio, so it's been pretty useless for me. The best option so far has been to use studiomux

• @Iamsaitam said:
    Any iconnectmidi 2+ user wanna comment on the latency ? Is it worth for real-time loop recording or EFX

Latency isn't a problem but expect audio glitches for no damn reason