Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

SynthMaster One Not Playing Back Correct Notes Sent From Cubasis-Solved-

Hello everybody!
I have an instance of SynthMaster One in AUM, but when i send midi from Cubasis, say I press a pad in the key of G Major in Cubasis, the sound coming out of SM1 is not G major, like a step down or something.

I tried the same with Sunrizer and it played back the exact same chord I pressed in Cubasis.

Anyone know if this is an ongoing issue with SynthMaster? @kv331audio_bulent ?

Comments

• There is a master Tune knob in SM1, upper right, next to volume. Is it offset, or maybe MIDI-mapped?

• Will check.
    I think it’s gotta be something with SM1. Do you have Cubasis? If you can test hitting a pad on a midi track any key and see if it plays back correctly? Especially if hosted inside AUM. Thanks in advance.

• This is so weird. The issue is solved. Created a new project in Cubasis and tried to recreate the issue but now it’s playing back correctly compared to Sunrizer. Thanks anyways!