Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

au GEN X - How To Make Amazing Drones - Soundscapes - FX & Textures - iPad Tutorial

au GEN X has been around for a while now, it was originally designed as a piece of test gear but it's so much more.
It's brilliant for making drones, evolving soundscapes, textures, and special FX.
In this video tutorial, I show you how it all works and how you can make custom set-ups with multiple instances of auGEN X.
This is one of my favorite things to do, just making huge drones or soundscapes with loads of reverbs, delays, etc added in for more ambiance.
I also show you how to hook it up to Rozeta LFO for modulation, this adds even more cool options to your project.
I would also recommend getting a Musical Note to Frequency chart, you can tune auGEN X really easily, then, you can have three or more instances set up and tune them to play chords.
Pretty much endless possibilities for making all sorts of madness.
I also love old Sci-Fi movies and au GEN X is genius at making those old-style effects.
So go on and unleash your inner Krell👽

Comments