Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

A Perception Theory

edited January 2022 in Creations

Its all about Koala and a plethora of acoustic percussion and stringed intruments.

Cheers

https://myandroidlover.bandcamp.com/track/a-perception-theory/

Comments

• Great track!

Koala is pretty much my favourite app now: as easy to pick up and play with as if it was a toy, but complete enough to make real music with.

• Yes agreed whole heartedly. After all the outboard electronics and apps etc. over the years that always seem to get overbloated I really appreciate koala for its console like simplicity to get sound in and out of the OS as quickly as possible. No effects or gimmicks just a straight utility app for me.

Cheers,