Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Do cryptocurrency-buying websites have to go through KYC?

Do cryptocurrency-buying websites have to go through KYC?

Comments

• Where I buy cryptocurrency and bitcoin to use the exchange service, I will need to go through a KYC procedure, it consists of a few simple steps. The buy ether with credit card online verification service is provided by Sum&Substance. In doing so, the site gives the lowest commission for buying bitcoin or other tokens.

• What a crazy coincidence that you two totally different crypto friends just happened to join a music forum on the same day — and then you find each other immediately!

Give you hope in this cold, cold world.

• @ExAsperis99 said:
    What a crazy coincidence that you two totally different crypto friends just happened to join a music forum on the same day — and then you find each other immediately!

Give you hope in this cold, cold world.

🎖️

• This community continues to give and give. Sniff, brings a tear to the eye.

• Have you got any NFTs for sale?

I’m also in the market for a nice bridge.