Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

nice to see you

A relaxing little trifle made with some older apps: Mitosynth, Alchemy, Audio Reverb, electricbass, PSA1000.
Thanks for listening!
https://soundcloud.app.goo.gl/48ULtBX38WiPJvcb6

Comments

  • Very cool Jeff! Like this a lot, just wish it were longer!

  • @scadet said:
    Very cool Jeff! Like this a lot, just wish it were longer!

    Thank you for listening and for your kind words.
    It’s my latest foray into Ambient Music For Short Attention Spans😉

  • @JeffChasteen said:

    @scadet said:
    Very cool Jeff! Like this a lot, just wish it were longer!

    Thank you for listening and for your kind words.
    It’s my latest foray into Ambient Music For Short Attention Spans😉

    Shambient!

  • Very nice, Jeff. It’s been a while since we’ve heard from you. Send more!

  • Really awesome and trippy... And using some classic stuff... that's the cherry on top

  • @JeffChasteen said:
    A relaxing little trifle made with some older apps: Mitosynth, Alchemy, Audio Reverb, electricbass, PSA1000.
    Thanks for listening!
    https://soundcloud.app.goo.gl/48ULtBX38WiPJvcb6

    Good stuff Jeff, beautiful sound
    Reposted 👌

  • @senhorlampada said:
    Really awesome and trippy... And using some classic stuff... that's the cherry on top

    Thanks for listening and your kind words. It really does mean a lot to me.

  • @barabajagal said:

    @JeffChasteen said:
    A relaxing little trifle made with some older apps: Mitosynth, Alchemy, Audio Reverb, electricbass, PSA1000.
    Thanks for listening!
    https://soundcloud.app.goo.gl/48ULtBX38WiPJvcb6

    Good stuff Jeff, beautiful sound
    Reposted 👌

    Thank you, my brother!

  • Man, this is really good!. Love it.
    Is this ambient?. If it is, it’s one of the best ambient pieces I’ve heard, or maybe I’m ambient-biased:). The bass line is lovely, the pads are great.
    I’d love to do a collaboration sometime!. Really clicks. Good job 👏 🤟

  • edited February 3

    tahiche,
    Thank you. That is very kind of you.
    Glad you liked it.
    Yes, I would be up for something in the not too distant future.
    Thanks again.

Sign In or Register to comment.