Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

How to set the record length undefined for all clips while keeping the length quantization.

What are the settings so it’s always you who decide the record length for a clip because it may differ from one clip to another. You don’t have to set the length in advance, the recording stops when you do the gesture, but of course you keep the length quantization. I’m sorry to ask such a beginner question, thank you for your help !

Comments

• See the Count Out settings and turn of Auto Count Out.

If you want no quantization turn count out to none. If you want loops to be a multiple of the clock cycle, set master. Or set custom if you want some different count out quantization. There is helpful info about the options in the manual and on the wiki.

• Thank you ! This is exactly what I was searching. I tried count out quantization and it was not satisfying but didn’t tried the auto count out. This was driving me mad not finding the settings for such a basic feature ! Thanks again