Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Nanostudio Forum Hacked?

I was reading posts at Blip Nanostudio 2 forum and stupid me clicked on a pic link.
Now,my Safari will not stop popping up to a site with foreign language.
Anybody know if that forum is hacked?

Comments

• Doesn’t have to be hacked - it may just have not had enough protection against malicious insertion of links.

What device is this on?

• It’s been getting weird posts for months now. They clear them out but they come back.

• @123rku0 said:
    I was reading posts at Blip Nanostudio 2 forum and stupid me clicked on a pic link.
    Now,my Safari will not stop popping up to a site with foreign language.
    Anybody know if that forum is hacked?

Settings–>Safari–>Clear History and Website Data

You'll need to login to sites again.

• @anickt said:
    It’s been getting weird posts for months now. They clear them out but they come back.

It’s an open forum. Bad actors register as users and then post clearly dubious posts.

As anickt says, the admins clear them out as quickly as they can but the perpetrators just keep coming back :(

• edited January 2022

@attakk said:

@anickt said:
    It’s been getting weird posts for months now. They clear them out but they come back.

It’s an open forum. Bad actors register as users and then post clearly dubious posts.

As anickt says, the admins clear them out as quickly as they can but the perpetrators just keep coming back :(

I think the vast majority of that stuff are bots running on hacked computers.

• Need to do a captcha on created accounts

• @drez said:
    Need to do a captcha on created accounts

They probably do. A lot of bots are able to bypass some captchas.

• edited January 2022

@uncledave said:
    Settings–>Safari–>Clear History and Website Data

You'll need to login to sites again.

That is the first thing I tried, but, still the foreign site still shows. Im gonna wipe the iPad 7thGen clean to try and fix this.

• Sounds like a classic browser hijack. Double check it just didn't reset your homepage.
    Also try disconnecting from the internet before removing website data.

You also might wanna try settings/general/reset/reset network settings.
    You'll have to re-enter Wi-Fi passwords after this

• I went ahead and did the "erase all content and settings".
    I didnt use a backup to restore and rebuilt my whole iPad profile from scratch.
    Oh what fun that was!
    Everything runs fine. Never clicking on anything ever again. I've learned the hard way!

• @123rku0 said:
    I went ahead and did the "erase all content and settings".
    Oh what fun that was!
    Everything runs fine. Never clicking on anything ever again. I've learned the hard way!

You could have fixed it without a rebuild. Instructions here.

• @wim said:

@123rku0 said:
    Oh what fun that was!

You almost got me!

• @wim said:

@123rku0 said:
    Oh what fun that was!

:lol:

• edited February 2022

That place is being invaded.

• edited February 2022

Blip Int. , please clean up your forum and please add audio tracks.

• @123rku0 said:

You can have one or the other… 😆😆😆

• wimwim
    edited February 2022

This is nothing new. It's been overrun with spam regularly for over a year now. I'm guessing there's no captcha for registering accounts.

The developer only drops in to that forum a few times a year any more (last visit currently October 2021). @stiksi and @dendy clean it up when they drop in or if someone PM's them here to let them know and they happen by here.

• You know you need to worry about NS2’s future when even Dendy has stopped using it!

He’s said a few times on this forum that he just uses elektron boxes now and has ditched the iPad for music.

• edited February 2022

@klownshed said:
    You know you need to worry about NS2’s future when even Dendy has stopped using it!

He’s said a few times on this forum that he just uses elektron boxes now and has ditched the iPad for music.

What to say, i can't help myself when i see these beauties, can't say "no" to them 😂🤣 It's fucking addiction ...

but as you see i'm still here, checking occasionally if there is something new interesting .. so maybe one day i'll return to ios production and if it happens pretty sure it will be back to NS2 , for me it's no other choice :))

• @dendy said:

@klownshed said:
    You know you need to worry about NS2’s future when even Dendy has stopped using it!

What to say, i can't help myself when i see these beauties, can't say "no" to them 😂🤣 It's fucking addiction ...

but as you see i'm still here, checking occasionally if there is something new interesting .. so maybe one day i'll return to ios production and if it happens pretty sure it will be back to NS2 , for me it's no other choice :))

The family has grown! Looks cool.

As long as you’re making music it doesn’t mAtter what you use to make it. :-)

• @dendy said:

@klownshed said:

>

I want to hear this. :)

• @anickt said:

@123rku0 said:

You can have one or the other… 😆😆😆

Ok, audio tracks!

• Sigh. I wanted to believe, but I've moved on with my life. I guess it just didn't sell well enough.

• after hoping for more, Ive come to peace with NS2. Thinking of it as a DAW thats lacking features was disappointing. Instead I see it now as a groovebox with tons of potential and I use it as a soft synth in my daw. Just found a ton of Analog synth samples, and I'm using them to create oscillators for obsidian. The end result is sounding better than some of my hardware synths. If only one thing was ever added in the future, I would only want midi sync at this point.

Oh well..hope everyone is having fun making music with whatever tools work for you.

In retrospect, NS2 getting no new updates is just like how roland and waldorf eventually abandon their hardware....just gotta use these gems for as long as they keep working.