Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

New ep

My new ep. Mix of ios apps, sampling hardware and jammed in aum and drambo

https://thefreebooterlounge.bandcamp.com/album/cramped-ep

Comments

• Enjoyed this, especially the second track. Not keen on the third but thats just me not being keen on most vocals. Surprised by the lack of feedback but there’s a lot of creations these days. Don’t be disheartened… it’s good!

• @GeoTony said:
    Enjoyed this, especially the second track. Not keen on the third but thats just me not being keen on most vocals. Surprised by the lack of feedback but there’s a lot of creations these days. Don’t be disheartened… it’s good!

Thank you, i am happy anyone likes even one of the tracks so appreciate it :)