Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Meatloaf R.I.P

2»

Comments

• @Simon said:

@michael_m said:
    I seem to remember that Todd Rundgren ended up putting money into producing the album rather than making money from it (and recouping it later after the deal was signed).

Wikipedia says that Todd paid for the album himself, but I don't think that is the story that Todd tells in the interview in the BBC's "The Producers - Todd Rundgren" show.

I got the impression that Todd helped get funding, mainly from Albert Gossman (Bob Dylan's ex manager and owner of Bearsville Records).

I’m going by a vaguely remembered interview where he said something like this, so might not be remembering exactly what he said.

• @michael_m said:
    I’m going by a vaguely remembered interview where he said something like this, so might not be remembering exactly what he said.

Same here. I listened to the BBC show during lockdown, so that's a while back. Either way, there is a chance the album might never been made without Todd getting involved. The album isn't my cup of tea, but it is an impressive production with great performers.