Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Where [Sending some good vibes your way]

edited January 2022 in Creations

I hope the transmission is successful.

Audanika
Hammerhead
Kajita delay
Rymdigare
Bleass Slow Machine
Toneboosters
Koala FX

Comments

• This has a nice cheery vibe to it. Would have liked it to go on a little longer. I would call the transmission a success.

• Got my vibes all adjusted!
    Thanks, mate! Needed this today

• @MadeofWax said:
    This has a nice cheery vibe to it. Would have liked it to go on a little longer. I would call the transmission a success.

Thanks for your thoughts. I was worried about boring any listeners, so I cut it short. I would have had to develop it further, but my problem was that inspiration struck on my phone. Also, this was done before I learned that Audanika had an update with multi-channel out, which would have made it a pleasant experience to develop. I didn’t want to go down the frustration rabbit hole.

@senhorlampada said:
    Got my vibes all adjusted!
    Thanks, mate! Needed this today

So cool that somebody referred to me as mate. Thanks dude! I was hoping to achieve that. I’m delighted I was able to help🙂