Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

New unusual percussion samples from Zvon

edited January 2022 in Creations

January 2022 Patreon reward available, exclusively available to my patrons!
This pack (number 12) includes various unusual percussion sounds that I sampled. All are wav files, no other format included.

• Two bamboo wind chimes, both single hits and samples where I have handled the wind chimes to create random sequences.
  • 8 hits from a children drum kit, both natural and processed versions for a total of 15 samples.
  • Horseshoes, including single hits, hitting one against the other and multitaps.
    ... And some crunchy noises made during the recording sessions!

A few compressed, stretched or otherwise processed variations to create more dramatic sounds are also included. Total of 113 samples (47.1 MB)

Join my Patreon and help support my work for as little as $1 a month (you can cancel at any time and get exclusive content not available on my website or elsewhere, like the samples used in the video below.

Until the end of January, when becoming my patron, you will also get the previous months rewards but this will change in February 2022, when previous year packs will still be exclusive but new Patrons will have to buy them (at a reduced price) if they want them.

These apps are aso featured in video: Samplewiz 2, Tardigrain and Playbeat 2!