Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Any idea when the next LP update will drop

Comments

• Ha! If you sucked it up and went on Discord you'd know. :D
    I'm not gonna tell.

• @wim said:
    Ha! If you sucked it up and went on Discord you'd know. :D
    I'm not gonna tell.

Lol

• @wim said:
    Ha! If you sucked it up and went on Discord you'd know. :D
    I'm not gonna tell.

I find discord painful to efficiently extract information and the answer is not obvious for this request.

I can see that @Michael has generated multiple updates in the "beta" thread so when he determines an update to be stable and ready to be released is not obvious to me. The contest between stability and fixing current features and/or enhancing the features probably continues to delay releases.

Like most @micheal projects, I trust he will drop the code when the code is ready and not any sooner than that... and after dropping it we will likely continue to seek fixes and enhancements and life will continue in this fashion for years to come... I hope.

Like the months of eating for the product to drop after expecting it so much earlier I will just wait patiently. @Michael's commitment to polish the product indefinitely is good enough for me. What we have already is pretty damn amazing and so much more than was promised.