Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Spotify invests in military AI

1235»

Comments

• @wim said:

@0tolerance4silence said:
    I know @Michael has better things to develop, but a more efficient way to ignore would really be useful.

I'm curious what isn't efficient about the current system. Just click on the name to open the profile, tap the down arrow just to the left of the profile picture, then select ignore.

What I'd love to see is a way to add oneself to other people's ignore lists. As it is, you have to go to all that trouble to annoy them repeatedly until they block you. ;)

Maybe it’s just me, my curiosity or lack of self discipline, but the current system doesn’t work for me at all.
    If I choose to ignore someone I would like to see exactly 0 content from them. If they create a thread, I see nothing; if they post something on a thread I’m reading, I see nothing; if someone chooses to engage with them, I see nothing; if I’m quoted, I see nothing... No need for placeholders or barely hidden messages...
    I tried the current system in the past and it did the opposite of what it’s supposed to... it got under my skin mostly, so my list is empty atm :D

• @Not1Iota said:
    @Wrlds2ndBstGeoshredr I’m glad it’s like that for you, we are all different. Room for both points of view.

You have been a member here since November — less than two months — and have already used up your allotted FIFTY ignore slots? I am quite sure I made the list — no brainer, right? — so maybe you won't see this. But that seems excessive.

• We are lucky Michael allows us to hang out here in the AudioBus forum talking about non-AudioBus topics.

Let's not put more work on his shoulders by asking for upgrades to the forum.

• @Simon said:

@NeuM said:
    Maybe he could've used a little Dale Carnegie and then the billion dollar riots, looting, arson and murders which swept the country afterward could've been avoided.

I think the person who could have used "a little Dale Carnegie" is Officer Chauvin, not Mr. Foyd.

Decent, law abiding cops must be so pissed with Chauvin.

Floyd tried to pass counterfeit money, a Federal crime. That is what set everything in motion.

• @kidslow said:

@Simon said:
    I could never get my head around why Officer Chauvin felt the need to do that? Was that explained in the trial? Anyone?

It was never explained at trial.

Might I add that those who blame the victim are using a standard deflection to downplay the appalling actions of a terrible police officer who deserves to be behind bars. I would go so far as to call him a sociopath. A jury of his peers found Chauvin guilty at trial, despite the best lawyers the FOP could buy.

You’re OK with people using counterfeit money while being strung out on a cocktail of illicit drugs then? That action is what set in motion the events which followed. And Chauvin is in jail, by the way. One action doesn’t excuse the other.

• Notwithstanding your straw men, just keep on deflecting from Chauvin's sociopathy my friend. It only makes you look bad.

• AI’s focus should shift to developing better and more affordable sex robots.

• no more pent-up frustrations equals less desire to war with one another
    • less rape
    • a reduction in world population, thus alleviating the strain on our natural resources

One might argue that we’d lose our ability for intimate bonding, but currently, partners stare at their phones over dinner, so the damage is already done anyway.

The only negative thing I can think of is if you see your creepy coworker dining out with someone who has an uncanny resemblance to you.

• @NeuM said:
    Floyd tried to pass counterfeit money, a Federal crime. That is what set everything in motion.

True. But he should have been arrested, not assulted.

You can blame Floyd for breaking the law, but you can't blame him for Chauvin's criminal actions.

• @Not1Iota said:

@wim said:

@0tolerance4silence said:
    I know @Michael has better things to develop, but a more efficient way to ignore would really be useful.

I'm curious what isn't efficient about the current system. Just click on the name to open the profile, tap the down arrow just to the left of the profile picture, then select ignore.

I’d appreciate the number of accounts you can ignore being increased.

Also the ability to ignore a thread or category would greatly improve the experience. This platform is definitely antiquated and in need of an update.

Are these things achievable @Michael?

There is a hack for ‘ignore all’ just don’t visit the forum 🤣 just kidding!

• @kidslow said:
    Notwithstanding your straw men, just keep on deflecting from Chauvin's sociopathy my friend. It only makes you look bad.

Where's this evidence of "sociopathy"? Nothing like that came out in the trial. You're "mind reading" and you're doing it badly.

• @Simon said:

@NeuM said:

True. But he should have been arrested, not assulted.

You can blame Floyd for breaking the law, but you can't blame him for Chauvin's criminal actions.

Find the testimony or evidence supporting these baseless assertions. The officer apparently did not follow department policy. And must it really be said, for the millionth time, that the officer's knee on Floyd's neck did not kill him.

• edited January 2022

@NeuM said:
    Find the testimony or evidence supporting these baseless assertions.

Baseless assertions? The evidence is that Chauvin is in jail. You can't get much clearer than that.

Under US law he is a convicted criminal, not just an officer who didn't follow "department policy".

• @Simon said:
    We are lucky Michael allows us to hang out here in the AudioBus forum talking about non-AudioBus topics.

Let's not put more work on his shoulders by asking for upgrades to the forum.

How about an "ignore" widget in loopy pro then? 🤪

• Wow. Did my best to try to ignore this thread, but curiosity finally got the better of me.

Sadly, I’ve lost a ton of respect for some people on this forum for their right-wing extremist views.

“When someone shows you who they really are, believe them the first time.”

• wimwim
    edited January 2022

I don't care about anyone's political bent, and certainly don't give or deny respect based on political views. But I have to say I find the relentless pursuit of off-topic arguments really annoying.

• edited January 2022

@NeuM said:
    Where's this evidence of "sociopathy"?

"As part of the plea deal, Chauvin also pleaded guilty to violating the rights of a then 14-year-old boy during a 2017 arrest in which he held the boy by the throat, hit him in the head with a flashlight and held his knee on the boy’s neck and upper back while he was prone, handcuffed and not resisting."

https://globalnews.ca/news/8452754/derek-chauvin-guilty-george-floyd-death/

• @Simon said:

@NeuM said:
    Where's this evidence of "sociopathy"?

"As part of the plea deal, Chauvin also pleaded guilty to violating the rights of a then 14-year-old boy during a 2017 arrest in which he held the boy by the throat, hit him in the head with a flashlight and held his knee on the boy’s neck and upper back while he was prone, handcuffed and not resisting."

https://globalnews.ca/news/8452754/derek-chauvin-guilty-george-floyd-death/

• edited January 2022

@NeuM said:

@kidslow said:
    Notwithstanding your straw men, just keep on deflecting from Chauvin's sociopathy my friend. It only makes you look bad.

Where's this evidence of "sociopathy"? Nothing like that came out in the trial. You're "mind reading" and you're doing it badly.

The evidence of his sociopathy is that a jury of his peers sent him away to be locked up for his actions. What more evidence do you need? You are victim blaming and it makes you look like a moron.

Damn dude, just go to google and type in: chauvin sociopath

Former FBI assistant director: Derek Chauvin showed ‘sociopathic behavior’ during George Floyd’s death

In the general population, Fuentes said research shows about seven percent of people exhibit some sociopathic behavior, but in applicants for law enforcement that number jumps up to more than 40%.

Fuentes said the key to stopping police brutality is preventing these types of individuals who seek out power over others from being hired in the first place.

“This officer is a sociopath. He never should have been hired as a police officer,” Fuentes said.

Fuentes said, unfortunately, all of law enforcement is being stained by the bad actions of a few.

He said part of the answer is for police departments to be more proactive in screening applicants, so they don’t hire individuals with sociopathic tendencies.

• edited January 2022

Okay I’ve reached my flag limit! This thread’s a goner I’m afraid. Please insert coin to play again.

This discussion has been closed.