Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Ultimate List Of Free iOS Music Making Apps

Are you looking for some great music apps that won't break the budget? Look no further!

We've compiled a list of our favorite FREE apps and how to find more.

If we missed one of your favorite free apps make sure to list it here and we'll update the list :) Hope you enjoy!

https://mobilemusicpro.com/blogs/news/ultimate-list-of-free-ios-music-making-apps

Comments

• Nice. I did not realize @Spidericemidas had made a series of patches for that Primer synth. Re-downloaded and checking it out now.

• heshes
    edited January 2022

[deleted]

• I suggest removing Colossus from your list. No free sounds, just demos of pianos you can buy.

• @NeuM said:
    Nice. I did not realize @Spidericemidas had made a series of patches for that Primer synth. Re-downloaded and checking it out now.

It’s excellent for a free synth. Got just enough on board for tweaking a good variety of sounds out of it. A nice one for learning on. I believe it’s AUv3 too. A handy little synth. 👍

• @Spidericemidas said:

@NeuM said:
    Nice. I did not realize @Spidericemidas had made a series of patches for that Primer synth. Re-downloaded and checking it out now.

It’s excellent for a free synth. Got just enough on board for tweaking a good variety of sounds out of it. A nice one for learning on. I believe it’s AUv3 too. A handy little synth. 👍

Very cool.

• @LinearLineman said:
    I suggest removing Colossus from your list. No free sounds, just demos of pianos you can buy.

Ahh will do. Also forgot to mention sds-x and endlesss but those will be added by end of the day.

• @Spidericemidas said:

@NeuM said:

Everything the spider spins is gold :) Highly recommend his patches!

• edited January 2022

@MobileMusicPro said:

@LinearLineman said:
    I suggest removing Colossus from your list. No free sounds, just demos of pianos you can buy.

Ahh will do. Also forgot to mention sds-x and endlesss but those will be added by end of the day.

What is "Endless"? AUv3 effects plugin?

EDIT: Ah... I think I found it.

https://apps.apple.com/us/app/endlesss-multiplayer-music/id1439811325

• @NeuM said:

@MobileMusicPro said:

@LinearLineman said:

What is "Endless"? AUv3 effects plugin?

EDIT: Ah... I think I found it.

https://apps.apple.com/us/app/endlesss-multiplayer-music/id1439811325

Haha yep we actually have a review of the older version on the channel, it's so much fun and you can create legit track ideas on it and then you can expand on those further in a DAW.

• Synth one should be on the “real” list. Just a shame that it doesn’t have auv3. Lets hope that it will happen one day. According to the description in app store it is on the roadmap.

• edited January 2022

@MobileMusicPro said:

Cool. Thank you.

EDIT: you have Groovebox listed as made by Steinberg. Isn't it Ampify Music, or are they owned by Steinberg? Sorry to nitpick...

• @Simon said:

@MobileMusicPro said:

Cool. Thank you.

EDIT: you have Groovebox listed as made by Steinberg. Isn't it Ampify Music, or are they owned by Steinberg? Sorry to nitpick...

Ahh thanks so much for pointing out that error Simon, it's now been fixed :)

• Thanks for the list @MobileMusicPro
    I am being a bit cheeky (but it is pertinent and some members may have missed it) by posting a link to an old thread (https://forum.audiob.us/discussion/47270/the-free-apps-album) of the album I did using all free apps including several on your list.

• @GeoTony said:
    Thanks for the list @MobileMusicPro
    I am being a bit cheeky (but it is pertinent and some members may have missed it) by posting a link to an old thread (https://forum.audiob.us/discussion/47270/the-free-apps-album) of the album I did using all free apps including several on your list.

Hey that is a pretty cool idea to make an album using only free apps! Plus it sounds great! Always love me some ambient stuff :)