Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

MOOD Synthesizer by apeSoft - Let’s Play, Explore & Program

Here is a walkthrough, tutorial, and programming guide for the excellent MOOD synth by apeSoft.
In this video, I go into some detail and cover most aspects of the synth, including patch design tips.
MOOD is capable of super-smooth leads and pads to creating very other-worldly soundscapes and textures since it has the great feature of being able to blend in your own samples.
It even has an FM synthesis engine for you to play with too.
Add all this to the extreme modulation possibilities, four effects that include a stereo delay, reverb, ring modulator, and distortion, and you're all set for an epic trip into sound design.

Comments

• Thanks for this @thesoundtestroom ! This is one of my favorite synths. It’s remarkably configurable and like you said, it can cover almost every need. I like it best for dirty basses, I have to admit, but this video will make me go back and remind myself of all the other sounds. Working on a bunch of songs right now, so this’ll definitely get much love.