Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

ElasticDrums bug.

edited January 2022 in App Tips and Tricks

Whenever I use bcrush it makes noise even when everything is muted. The noise doesn’t seem to be attributed to any track and the only way to get the noise to stop is to not use the effect at all. I can take video if that helps anyone.

Anybody else getting this bug as well. To see simply add the bcrush and record some effect automation then mute everything and hit play.

I am on iPhone XR 14.4.2

I’ll try updating but if I remember correctly this has happened to me before/maybe has been this way the whole time and I just don’t realize it everytime.