Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Apogee Symphony Desktop

edited January 6 in Support and Feedback

I have recently bought the Apogee Symphony Desktop interface. I have noticed that when I am recording an overdub that the other prerecorded tracks are bleeding onto the overdub. Has anybody else experienced this? Have you found a way to stop this from happening? Your help would be much appreciated. Thanks.

Comments

• @Drummer said:
    I have recently bought the Apogee Symphony Desktop interface. I have noticed that when I am recording an overdub that the other prerecorded tracks are bleeding onto the overdub. Has anybody else experienced this? Have you found a way to stop this from happening? Your help would be much appreciated. Thanks.

Haven’t had it happen to me, what Daw are you using? Are you using the desktop control app with it? It might take a minute to wrap your head around all the routing and mixer/monitoring and playback features. At least for me it did. If you’re using the desktop control app you could take a screen shot and send it to me and I might be able to see what’s going on. Also have you updated to the latest firmware and desktop control app?