Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

.: The Race :. Riffler,AudioLayer,Pure Acid,RDM,Hammerhead,Tone Stack Pro,Nembrini BG Extasy

Just another bite sized bit of hopefully entertaining video and sound. Public Domain footage from "The Fast and The Furious" (No, not that one).
Hope everyone has a great New Year.

Comments

• excellent!!! Good work!

• Loved this! :heart:

• +1, great marriage of visuals and music.

• Another gem!
    I wish we would have gotten a few more views with our collaboration, but you just never know what people will like.
    Happy New Year!

A quick question - are you familiar with Lumafusion?
    If so, what do you think of it for this type of production?

• @onerez said:
    excellent!!! Good work!

@oddSTAR said:
    Loved this! :heart:

@GeoTony said:
    +1, great marriage of visuals and music.

Thank you all!

@Paulieworld said:
    Another gem!
    I wish we would have gotten a few more views with our collaboration, but you just never know what people will like.
    Happy New Year!

I'm never sure what will hit with the good forum folks. Most of my music lives in a mid-rangey area that some can find painful. Your music is so rich and complex. I really enjoyed making the video and when my video skills mature I'd like to tackle another one.

A quick question - are you familiar with Lumafusion?
    If so, what do you think of it for this type of production?

I haven't tried Lumafusion. I fill up my iPad with my music projects so most of the video stuff gets offloaded to my computer. Hit Film Express is currently what I use for most of my video editing work. I've heard many good things about Lumafusion so I suppose I'll have to give it a try when I finally clear out the many unfinished projects eating all my space :D .

• I thought you did a great job on the video, and was very happy with it.
    Feel free to try out any of my material, any time.

• So awesome. Very inspiring!

• Love the anachronisms you come up with. How, exactly, are you creating the guitar part?

• Dope work!🔥

• @Paulieworld said:
    I thought you did a great job on the video, and was very happy with it.
    Feel free to try out any of my material, any time.

Thank you. It was challenging and fun to try to find footage and filters that felt "right" for music someone else created. I really enjoy your music so another collaboration is definitely something I'm interested in doing.

@AlexY said:
    So awesome. Very inspiring!

Thank you! This forum is a great place for inspiration. If any of my creations inspire other people here that makes me truly happy.

@LinearLineman said:
    Love the anachronisms you come up with. How, exactly, are you creating the guitar part?

The lead guitar is AudioLayer. I use the Metal-GTX samples found here
    https://unreal-instruments.wixsite.com/unreal-instruments/metal-gtx
    I use 2 layers, one for the string sound and one for the pick sound. I set the instrument to monophonic and enable pitch bending. Pure Acid has a great randomizer for bass lines with lots of wild pitch bends so that's how I generated the main melody. From there into Tone Stack Pro for some Wah pedal, Nembrini BG Extasy for the amp, Impulsation with the "Get it wet" impulse response for reverb and finally into Turnado for the formant filters / delay / stutter effects.

• @thatguysmitty said:
    Dope work!🔥

Thank you!