Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

2022 Desktop Plugin Samples Deals

Comments

• edited November 2022

@mira said:
    HoRNet Sybilla FREE until November 27th
    https://www.hornetplugins.com/plugins/hornet-sybilla/

The Hornet plugins actually look really good. I bought 7 of their plugins. Total EQ being an insane bargain for 7 Euro. I think it is actually not far behind Pro Q-3 or TB EQ4 and very CPU friendly. I can also recommend the Normalizer plugin for 3 Euro. It constantly automatically adjusts the gain to your desired VU or LUFS level and then you can mess with an EQ and other FX but don't need to fix the level. Honestly now I don't know how I could properly mix and do A/B comparisons without this plugin.

Sybilla actually not free anymore but the sale continues for 4 more days. Thank you so much for pointing out the Hornet sale.

• edited November 2022

double post

• edited November 2022

@AudioGus said:

and so the iLok server decides to crap the bed... on Black Friday heh; forgot I was supposed to hate this thing

Haha yeah I probably decided twice already to not buy iLok products anymore.
    This one spiff plugin surely was the last one! o:) :D

• edited November 2022

@jacou said:

@AudioGus said:

and so the iLok server decides to crap the bed... on Black Friday heh; forgot I was supposed to hate this thing

Haha yeah I probably decided twice already to not buy iLok products anymore.
    This one spiff plugin surely was the last one! o:) :D

lalalalah (fingers in ears) spiff? Never heard of it! ;) Just got soothe... ahhh, such a time saver for mixing, lovely!

• @AudioGus said:
    lalalalah (fingers in ears) spiff? Never heard of it! ;) Just got soothe... ahhh, such a time saver for mixing, lovely!

It starts with soothe and ends with spiff :smiley:
    Soothe (got is last years bf) is sorting out these unpleasant resonances. But what will you do with these terrible sharp transients. Ouch :dizzy:
    Haha sorry

• Freebie :) Flux Light by Yum Audio
    https://yum-audio.com/LoFi-FluxLight

• Ghosthack started their yearly advent calendar, with a new free sample pack every day of the month. 2 available so far. Cheers!

https://www.ghosthack.de/Service/Free-Sample-Packs/Advent-Calendar-2022/

• VST Alarm has a free vocal chops pack until December 26. Scroll down to find it.

https://vstalarm.com/?wpam_id=3

• HUGE (90%) discount on AAS bundles - instruments and soundpacks or instruments only - at Native Instruments, only for a week or so:

https://www.native-instruments.com/en/specials/komplete/aas-offer/

• edited December 2022

@ervin said:
    HUGE (90%) discount on AAS bundles - instruments and soundpacks or instruments only - at Native Instruments, only for a week or so:

https://www.native-instruments.com/en/specials/komplete/aas-offer/

Not bad. I got Strum GS-2 and Objeq Delay at a discount from Pluginboutiqe, but these prices are really heavily discounted.

I’m using Strum GS-2 on almost every track that needs guitars these days and it’s great as long as a person can work around its limitations. Until Yonac gets Steel Guitar Pro on macOS, I recommend this modeled guitar software.

On the other hand, Objeq Delay is not recommended. Not enough variety of sound for what it’s supposed to offer.

• https://www.plugin-alliance.com/en/products/ds_thorn.html

For $20 today and tomorrow.
    A good deal? What I heard so far sounded quite nice. The arp and the glitch thing seems to be the usp though

• @david_2017 said:
    https://www.plugin-alliance.com/en/products/ds_thorn.html

A good deal? What I heard so far sounded quite nice. The arp and the glitch thing seems to be the usp though

great synth!
    just a little ℹ pa didnt update their installer. so, for silicon+no rosetta people - contact Dmitry and he'll send you a link for native versions -

• native instruments holiday gift - hypra + $25 voucher HOLIDAYGIFT2022_USD

• @cazel said:

@david_2017 said:
    https://www.plugin-alliance.com/en/products/ds_thorn.html

great synth!
    just a little ℹ pa didnt update their installer. so, for silicon+no rosetta people - contact Dmitry and he'll send you a link for native versions -

Do you happen to have a contact to Dmitry? :) I bought this and would need a proper installer for M1.

Thanks for the tip, too!

• @ervin said:
    Do you happen to have a contact to Dmitry? :) I bought this and would need a proper installer for M1.

Thanks for the tip, too!

dmitry.sches at gmail dot com

• @cazel said:

@ervin said:

Thanks for the tip, too!

dmitry.sches at gmail dot com

🙏

• youlean loudness meter pro is %38 off | $29 - until tomorrow ! -big update coming🙃-

t-compressor by techivation is free - last day ⏰

sparkverb by uvi %70 off | €29 - ilok 🚨

• @cazel said:
    sparkverb by uvi %70 off | €29 - ilok 🚨

The iOS version costs €36 right now, so it's not a bad deal 🙂

• @ervin wish they had dropped the ilok nonsense

• @cazel said:
    @ervin wish they had dropped the ilok nonsense

I'm aware there is a lot of hate out there toward ilok, but tbh I don't get it. True, I never had the hardware dongle or the apparently bad early software version, so I have no experience of earlier troubles. But I have been using the current ilok (cloud I guess?) for quite some time now, and I have zero problems with it. In fact, it even helps keeping track some of my random licenses when updating or changing my computer etc., so on balance it's a positive for me. YMMV though, as always.

• Well had to sold two licenses at UVI - doing minus 50 after resell price is difficult to swallow.

• Any discount code?

• @Tamir_Raz_Mataz said:

Any discount code?

It was reduced only for 24hrs.

• @knewspeak said:

@Tamir_Raz_Mataz said:

Any discount code?

It was reduced only for 24hrs.

Bummer. Gotta stay alert

• pigments 4 🔔 free update from arturia - run asc

• @cazel said:
    pigments 4 🔔 free update from arturia - run asc

Indeed. Thank you for the tip!

Interestingly though, if I log in to my account on their website, they don't tell me this: instead, they would sell it to me at half price.

Not sure what Arturia's strategy is here. If they give it away for free for their existing Pigments customers, why not say that openly? Imagine someone paying for it and then finding out they could have had it for free. Weird because they are usually very good and open to their customers.

• edited December 2022

@ervin said:

@cazel said:

Interestingly though, if I log in to my account on their website, they don't tell me this: instead, they would sell it to me at half price.

Not sure what Arturia's strategy is here. If they give it away for free for their existing Pigments customers, why not say that openly? Imagine someone paying for it and then finding out they could have had it for free. Weird because they are usually very good and open to their customers.

First I was confused, too. Note that the button on Pigment‘s product page says „buy“. The same as for any other Arturia product that I already own, weather it is the V Collection or the MicroFreak. If they would reduce the price to zero for owners, it would be more clear but on the other hand you would be unable to purchase more licenses in case you used up all your licenses or want another MicroFreak. So, there is some consistency in this display.

But yeah, I also find this misleading since you normally see your personal upgrade price after logging in. Honestly, first I thought that for some reason I don‘t qualify for the free upgrade. Finally starting up the Arturia Software Centre clarified the situation. They could have added a flashy banner that it is a free upgrade.

• @krassmann said:

@ervin said:

@cazel said:

First I was confused, too. Note that the button on Pigment‘s product page says „buy“. The same as for any other Arturia product that I already own, weather it is the V Collection or the MicroFreak. If they would reduce the price to zero for owners, it would be more clear but on the other hand you would be unable to purchase more licenses in case you used up all your licenses or want another MicroFreak. So, there is some consistency in this display.

But yeah, I also find this misleading since you normally see your personal upgrade price after logging in. Honestly, first I thought that for some reason I don‘t qualify for the free upgrade. Finally starting up the Arturia Software Centre clarified the situation. They could have added a flashy banner that it is a free upgrade.

Good point about purchasing further licenses. And yeah, that was my original thought, too - that I didn't qualify. 🙂

They could have easily written on the main page "free upgrade for current owners" like other companies often do, and that would have eliminated any potential misunderstanding

• @ervin thats why I wrote run asc 🙃 on 'products' page you see full prices + no warning when you try to buy something you already own.